The power of insight
At Pegasus we use Insights personality profiling as a valuable tool in supporting management skills, communication effectiveness, team building and other events.
An Insights personality profile is ideal if you want to:
- help your people understand their working style and how it impacts on others
- develop their interpersonal skills
- improve team performance
- create a more positive, productive working environment
Insights uses a simple and accessible four colour model to understand an individual’s unique personality preferences. These preferences are measured on responses to a short online evaluator. The usual output is an 18-page personality profile, which identifies strengths and areas for development.
Although providing a wealth of information on an individual’s personality, it is very light touch, and accessible. The theory is easily understood and the profile has a very high success rate, with 98% plus of people agreeing with the output.
Where it can lead
Insights begins by helping individuals uncover who they are and how they interact with others. This in turn leads to adapting to and connecting with others – which can be used to support areas of development such as communication effectiveness, influencing skills, business development and managing people.
Each profile provides information on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, communications style, and their value to a team. There are suggestions for development that can be put into practice the very next day.
Insights can therefore be used:
- as part of wider development programmes covering a broad range of management or people skills
- team-building events, especially effective when workplace teams complete at the same time
- development and assessment centres, including as part of a selection process
- to support one to one coaching programmes.